SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, November 7, 2013

#BREAKING: Christopher Skinner's #MURDER Solved. A Murder I put awareness to and thank all the WITNESSES. #Canada

Constable Scott Mill's FB page post in 2011

The Skinner family
Warren Skinner at my newser
Chris's friends and sister

FINALLY: It’s been a long time coming for those who knew and loved Christopher Skinner, but a 23-year-old man has now been charged in his brutal 2009 slaying. http://ow.ly/qB9El

I will be sleeping well now the moron is caught. We all went out for the awareness. I did my part and God Bless the family. God Bless Canada. Mr and Mrs Skinner spent so much on these rewards and Chief Blair too. Awareness and Crime Stoppers, witnesses all count. Toronto SPEAK OUT!! 

This was a callous murder even as a crime victim advocate denounced and I got actively involved with awareness. You must let the killers know that they cannot sleep tight just yet when you beat someone and run them over. 

Here is the news conference I had for the Skinner family at the scene of the crime on it's second anniversary in Toronto, Canada.

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo @Snitchlady and @HipHossip on twitter

PHOTOS: My Skinner newser in 2011.

MY MESSAGE FOR THE SKINNER FAMILY

Blog Archive