SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Now's Your Chance to VOTE: Do #Nigerians want me DEPORTED outside #NIGERIA?



Like the bottom of this post if you want me DEPORTED to any other part of the world. I was deported from Canada August 2012 because my asylum expired but the Canadian opposition government and media claims it is because of the work I did antagonizing gun laws.

However Nigerians think Im frustrating them while Im trying to clean up the corruption ridden country mostly due to the masses and not the politicians.

My deportation docs.

What if countries could actually deport their own nationals? Go to Facebook.com/MadamGovernor for results. There was a facebook page that FB yanked. Many Nigerians were frustrated that honest people like me are here. Never mind, I quit politics and activism in Nigeria. Im just a Journalist. They can ruin themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive