SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, November 1, 2013

#Nigerians: Pls KNOW the Assets of all your Leaders! Who OWNS UBA Bank??



One thing about Nigerians is that they are too busy ripping all the leaders and accusing them of stealing because of course they are misinformed by the fake media. Last night I asked my people who owned one of the BEST banks in Nigeria UBA?

I even got answers that Ifeanyi Uba and the wealthy UBA family owned it. I revealed to them that it was owned by Ibrahim Badamosi Babaginda our former military leader and possibly one of the kindest leaders in this country to Journalists and the people.

His late wife Mariam started the trend of First lady in Nigeria. Babangida known as IBB has been accused of everything from killing a shady Journalist Dele Giwa to his wife Mariam even being called a drug runner. Facts are never put out there because of opposition media. Afterall politicians owen almost all the newspapers in Nigeria. Know the truth. I am unbiased till I have to write an opinion column on mY OPINION.

Below are the comments:

How much do you know about Nigeria?
Which political leader owns UBA?
The United Bank of Africa.
Like ·  · 

Blog Archive