SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, November 1, 2013

OPINION: I am a #JOURNALIST and I will REPORT the TRUTH!



I AM A JOURNALIST: Be careful how u comment on my page this month of November. I will be writing a lot of stories on investigations. DO NOT ATTACK me! Discuss the stories or watch after being blocked. If you are going to open a fake page to get back in, I detect those easily so be silent or listen. (Silent and Listen is the same word rearranged) Rearrange your life! Once I block you at ZERO tolerance don't tweet me or email me begging. I'm not taking you back. I need intelligent ppl willing to discuss Nigeria. 

If sites like Information Nigeria, Talk of Naija and all these pages were owned by someone visible, you would have attacked them too but this is a visible Journalist's page and that does not give you the AUDACITY to attack me and not the stories. The people I expose have the right to SUE ME! I don't play that fear/life in danger nonsense. To start with I am untouchable BUT I will die for my country telling the truth. Most of you will not because you are cowards.

Like you say in Nigeria,
Happy New Month!
We have reached a very fast 2013 as we have one month left.

Blog Archive