SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, May 11, 2008

BAD GIRL: Did you know Donna Summer tried to commit SUICIDE?

Disco star DONNA SUMMER was saved from a suicide attempt by her maid, who walked in on her as she tried to jump out of a window.After battling depression, Summer decided to kill herself at the height of her fame in 1979, when she was just 29 years old - only to be rescued by her maid.

She tells Entertainment Tonight, "It snuck up on me. "I was out of the window. I had one foot out, and the maid opened the door at the exact right moment. I was literally shifting my weight." Summer became a born again Christian after the attempt, and has never looked back. Now 59, she recently signed a new record deal and is planning a comeback. On the left is Summers with her husband Bruce Sudano.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive