SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, November 8, 2013

OPINION: Convincing #Nigerians that #LIARS are no good for #Society

HONESTY: I never LIE about anything in LIFE. You should be the same. Many of you cannot tell the truth. You prefer to lie your way around everything. For that reason, I cannot work in a non transparent position. When President Obasanjo visited my house this week I simply asked him why transparency was such a big problem in Nigeria. He agreed with me. Everyone down to the trader in the market is a liar, police, agbero etc. They even blame the politicians.

BEGIN to be HONEST. This is the reason I will not be part of Nigerian politics anymore. I cannot work with liars. Later I will show you undercover footage of people lying to me in the community in every capacity.

Dr A. Olukemi Omololu-Olunloyo
News Director
HNN HipHossip Newsnet
Like ·  · 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive