SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, November 8, 2013

OPINION: Why I only APPRECIATE only 40% of my #FANS on #SOCIALMEDIA

NOVEMBER 8th Lesson: The truth is that I may have a lot of fans, I only appreciate and like 40% of those fans. Last nite I posted instructions word for word from CBC's Facebook page to be the rules of my Facebook page. Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. I carefully studied several people who obeyed and posted that they understood. Others still continued to rant and post bullshit that gets them noticed for stupidity. 

Clearly it shows that some of you cannot function well in society or succeed in Nigeria as anything. U are the kinds that beg me for jobs, this and that. You are the ones that are not independent and cannot follow instructions. Stop this silly behaviour. Someone asked why I staffed my news organization HNN HipHossip Newsnet with Canadian interns and I replied, no Nigerian wants to work. When I was looking for interns, I posted it on FB and everyone said they cannot work free here. Interns become employees. You like to Google, wiki, etc so search what an intern is. Soon as I got my broadcast media house licenses in Nigeria and the US to operate TV and radio stations, every Nigerian suddenly wanted to work with me. Start by following instructions before you MISS the BOAT.

Respect is NOT RECIPROCAL. You want something from me, you respect me. Dont sit online quoting stupid proverbs to me.

Dr A. Olukemi Omololu-Olunloyo
Like ·  · 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive