SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, November 8, 2013

OPINION: Why I #HATE #RELIGIOUS Topics on my Journalist Fanpage.

Keep Religion off my page. I'm not religious. Keep that bullshit off my page. I worship God directly not go thru some CULTS. If you are looking for an atheist, go to Seun Kuti. He does not believe in God. I don't need any of your radical bullshit. I cant keep repeating myself.


DrKOO

Like · · Share


Josh Canei, Shola S Omotosho, Ladyjoe Ovorke Adegbite and 11 otherslike this.


Ekpenyong Ezekiel Wida u
5 hours ago via mobile · Like


Olatunji Lawal Gbolahan kilo tun deh
5 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1


Titus Abe Hmmmmmm,,,I keep wondering where you get all these insinuations from,
5 hours ago via mobile · Like


Folorunsho Kabir Daodu Afterall Quran says there is no compulsion in relign truth is clear frm fals
5 hours ago · Like · 1


Anderson Uche TRUE TALK
4 hours ago via mobile · Unlike · 1


Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Anderson Uche pls teach fellow Nigerians how to follow simple instructions.
4 hours ago · Like


Bolafish Ambali I love that
4 hours ago · Like


Auwalu Fari Abban Fadil Hi kemi you lift ur embargo on mi to comment on ur page dat good development, no more mis~understanding between us.
4 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1


Olatunji Lawal Gbolahan @Auwalu did u just say that..... haha funny U
4 hours ago via mobile · Like


Raji Saheed Ademola Draj Simple!
4 hours ago via mobile · Like


Olatunji Lawal Gbolahan wow
4 hours ago via mobile · Like


Josh Canei I always like it when someone else, apart from me, knows this.
3 hours ago · Unlike · 1


Oginni Tolulope BUT CAN YOU TELL ME WHICH MEANS DID YOU COMMUNITATE WITH GOOD AND WHICH IS NOT RELIGIOUS OR RELIGIONAL PART WAY
3 hours ago via mobile · Like


Nwokedi Jennifer Adaeze Point blank!
3 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1


Omonla Olorikimeji Presenter you are wright!
2 hours ago via mobile · Like


Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Omonla Olorikimeji Presenter you are a presenter where? The word is RIGHT not Wright--a name
2 hours ago · Like


Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Oginni Tolulope the word is COMMUNICATE NOT Communiate and I think its GOD and not Good.
2 hours ago · Like


Ola Gold Ojukwu Allowing all men to worship God according to the dictates of their conscience should be our watchword.
2 hours ago via mobile · Like


Oginni Tolulope ok. bt which way did u
2 hours ago · Like


Nuerki Akpertiyo KOO ,i like you so much bcos you always make sense .
about an hour ago · Edited · Like

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive