SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, December 15, 2013

OPINION: After #Mandela's Death I Promised to tell my STORY. LOCKED UP 6 months for FIGHTING RACISM. PART ONE


ON FRIDAY: What do you know about me? Read about my connection to Mandela and how he inspired me when I fought racial discrimination in Southern United States and was locked up for 6 months. I told people that I will only tell this story after #NelsonMandela died. 

The people that locked me up are the same ones saying #RIP to Mandela right this moment. I have NO secrets and I am a honest transparent person. I will expose them all. I just told President Barack Obama this story!! Never mind how or when. 

You will see why I became a fierce activist later in my life and continue to TEACH people how to fight for themselves. Yes, they said I called a white woman a name and I was arrested and given no bond in today's modern America. It happened early in the millenium.

This is the real reason I left the US after 29 years and 10 months. The country that gave me everything also took it from me when I moved into the South where RACISM is still very much alive.

Some of you on this page know what happened to me and why I was released as an innocent person not even convicted of anything then I walked away from the country that gave me everything and then tried to destroy it all. I cannot relive that trauma in any of the 50 states and left for Nigeria 2005 only to be attacked in a media house during the 2007 elections and flee to Canada. The Canadian Govt said I was no longer eligible for asylum after my 5 years was up and Nigeria was no longer dangerous for Journalists. I returned home 2012 and ended my activism and any political aspiration to focus on myself and HNN HipHossip Newsnet.

DO ME A FAVOUR!
Don't feel SORRY for me! I don't need it.
I survived RACISM. Many have NOT.
RACISM is still very much alive in the Southern United States of America.

Pride doesn't come before fall. A FALL comes before Pride. I don't pay attention to RACIST people anymore. I just keep away from them be they white or black just like Mandela fought against white and even black domination. Learn from my experiences. Many of you don't know my falls and how I got up. My children are American. Their eyes are open.

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Pharm.D
@HNNAfrica on twitter

Blog Archive