SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, December 1, 2013

#HNNhealth #HNNSex: World AIDS DAY and How I BECAME an HIV/AIDS Expert. December 1st 2013.


In 1996, CVS Pharmacy, the largest drug store in America dreamt of a program where Pharmacists could be able to reach out to patients with HIV/AIDS and barren patients. I was one of the Pharmacists that volunteered myself to reach out to them. The company then trained 6 of us and we became experts in what was known as CVSProcare. There were 2 areas. Fertility drugs and HIV/AIDS drugs, the most expensive of all drugs.

Today I am proud to be one of the FIRST 6 trained CVS Procare Pharmacists in the entire USA.

HIV/AIDS does not have a face. Nearly all of us have someone we know who died of it or living with it.
This is Femi kuti, son of the late icon Fela Anikulapo-Kuti on a billboard in Nigeria. Fela succumbed to AIDS.


I was the recipient of a CVS Procare award where I used the money to help HIV/AIDS female black patients in my store area of Govans, Baltimore. It was called Operation Snowball. The company awarded me that monetary award because I zeroed in to my patients who needed the help with education and treatment. They were female and black in Govans section. I have studied HIV drugs and work as a Consultant and social media educator on Anti-retrovirals and safe sex.




Credits: CVS Express corporate magazine feature on HIV/AIDS Procare award.
I created HerSexcellency, the SEX brand of Madam Governor where the goal is a healthy sex life instead of risky behaviours. Like the Facebook page. 


The story of Nkechi that I bought you in October 2013 has gotten worse. She has now been diagnosed of HIV. Her risky behaviour was due to a sex addiction. Hersexcellency ends that if you learn from me how to avoid risky behaviour. Today Nigeria is #2 in Africa with Benue State leading with over 1 million infected including 350,000 children. Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Plateau, Ogun and Ekiti follows.

#EndHIV!

Blog Archive