SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, May 19, 2014

#HNNHealth Be part of my TV Health Show beginning this Friday May 23rd #HealthReports by #DRKOO




Last Friday I hosted AM Rendezvous at Studio B Breakfast show on MITV-Ibadan with Segun and I filling in for Isaac Brown. We talked about World Mental Health Week. Take a look at these comments on Facebook when Nigerians don't agree with my views on social issues. They feel defeated and then post things below:

Ohagi Elochukwu Primus Kemi you are mentally ill, I can see that... If not you wount be bragging with just traveling abroad. Be humble please.
56 secs · Like · 1

Moshood Agbolade Abdussalam Obviously mentally disturbed...lol...she talks of journalism as though it were the apogee of learning. laugh wan kill me die.
20 secs · Like


We had TWO psychiatrists on the show Dr Adeniyi and Dr Akinnuoye who explained to me how mentally disturbed individuals may sometimes try to get their inner voice out for help and also never to take their social media diagnosis seriously.

We also discussed many types of Mental disorders from Anxiety to Schizophrenia, from Depression to Suicide. 

Join me at 9.30am every Friday for my TV segment Health Reports by #DrKOO beginning this Friday May 23rd on Channel 46 UHF and Startimes Cable 119. The show will be interactive on social media. Show is powered by #HNNHealth. Contact HNNAfricanews@yahoo.com for sponsorship opportunities.

Facebook.com/HNNHealth
Twitter @HealthReports
The hashtags are #HNNHealth and #DrKOO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive