SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, May 12, 2014

#HNNGayVoices DB Jones may no longer be in the Miami Dolphins team for KISS Controversy.


Not long after Michael Sam became the first openly gay player drafted to the NFL, some made clear his reaction was not welcome. Immediately after learning of his selection by phone, a visibly emotional Sam turned to his boyfriend and kissed him. Read the remarks from those across the web >> http://bit.ly/RAd2E9

Do you think the kiss was any different from other draft picks kissing their girlfriends?

Now After St. Louis selected the openly gay Sam with the 249th overall pick in the seventh and final round of the NFL Draft, Sam was caught on camera kissing his boyfriend in celebration. Just after the kiss happened, Jones tweeted 'OMG' and 'Horrible.'

On Sunday night, Jones apologized for sending out the two tweets.

"I want to apologize to Michael Sam for the inappropriate comments that I made last night on social media," Jones said in a statement. "I take full responsibility for them and I regret that these tweets took away from his draft moment. I remember last year when I was drafted in the seventh round and all of the emotions and happiness I felt when I received the call that gave me an opportunity to play for an NFL team and I wish him all the best in his NFL career."

Now I'm hearing word that DB Jones may no longer  be on the team. He was fined and suspended was the last I heard.

With files from CBS Sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive