SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, May 12, 2014

The Health implications of the #ChibokGirls ABDUCTION cc: @NTANewsNow #BringBackOurGirls



How is the mental, physical and emotional health of the abducted Chibok Girls? Are they depressed, filled with anxiety and even simple things like menstrual periods and getting sanitary napkins and medicinal help with cramps, even some may have asthma which can get deadly in a forest if allergens persist? Does Boko Haram really have all these facilities? This is what I will be writing about on my NTA news health portal, a partnership between #HNNHealth and #NTAHealth. Read my article this week here in this section.  

As a US trained Pharmacist of 26 years, I am prepared to give that information on their health and safety and give the families some hope. Follow me on Facebook.com/HNNHealth and on Twitter @HealthReports.
Follow @NTANewsNow for the story coming this week the 4th week of their disappearance. I tweeted it this morning @OperationChibok. Go over there and RT.


KOO
@HNNAfrica 
@OperationChibok 
@HealthReports

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive