SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, May 29, 2014

#KOO50 If you have a scar in your life, tell your story to the world.



‪#‎HNNKOO‬ If you have a scar in your life, tell your story to the world. Set yourself FREE. I was ‪#‎deported‬ from ‪#‎Canada‬ for doing the right thing. Most of you calling me deportee actually raised my profile. Be HATED! Don't HATE. Ignorance does not excuse stupidity. Canada gave me an H&C which I declined Jan 2013. I will rather stay a US resident and Nigerian citizen. My journey passing Canada is gone when I fled violence in Nigeria during the 2007 elections.

Canada deported me for speaking out against the government's gun laws but in documents stated that I requested to go home and that Nigeria is no longer dangerous for Journalists. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive