SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, May 12, 2014

#HNNTravel #HNNAfrica's trip to #Maiduguri, Chibok, Kanzu weekend May 10th 2014.

I will detail this trip in tweets as most of the content of the trip will be in my audio documentary #OperationChibok. This is the second time to the M in 10 days and no media was there the first and some are too careful to go there due to their country's diplomatic mission restrictions.

I met a lot of people this time around at the Maiduguri markets. Monday Market was even open. There are curfews everywhere and you must do what you gotta do and get out is the code over there. Great suya and I watched how it was being made as well as the expensive tasty Kilishi.

Beef suya in Maiduguri
Chicken suya in Maiduguri
Making Suya
I am getting the facts out of this story so stay tuned as it continues to develop. There were girls hawking their trades all over, the basic concept of modern child slavery that is consuming Nigeria as a whole. Girls are seen as objects especially here in Northern Nigeria.



I thank my fans who stayed up from 4am till almost midnight following the tweets and all my movement via GPS on twitter and Facebook to eliminate any dangers and everyone know where I was at any one time. I periodically asked them what they could see on social media GPS all around the globe. That will be in the next post. So pls LIKE the pages for my audio documentary #OperationChibok. Facebook.com/OperationChibok and Twitter @OperationChibok


Open

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive