SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, May 12, 2014

#OperationChibok: How my loyal FANS MONITORED my MOVEMENT in #BornoState #Nigeria







I thank my fans who stayed up from 4am till almost midnight following the tweets and all my movement via GPS on twitter and Facebook to eliminate any dangers and everyone know where I was at any one time. I periodically asked them what they could see on social media GPS all around the globe. 

LIKE the pages for my audio documentary #OperationChibok. Facebook.com/OperationChibok and Twitter @OperationChibok

I asked where I was at one point when I was on my way to Chibok from Maiduguri passing thru Kanzu where some villagers gave us this Tuwo thing, water and Killishi. These are tourist spots in Nigeria that can bring billions to this country but instead, terrorist have destroyed it all. I experienced culture at it's best. 

Dear Fans, can you tell me what #FB and #Twitter location GPS reads on your pages as where I am. Does it say Chibok, Maiduguri or Kanzu
Olufemi George, Olubunmi Nasiru, Aderinto Bukola Arowolo and 3 otherslike this.


Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Testing these shit gadgets so my fam can know where I am.
May 10 at 7:27pm · Like · 1


Olubunmi Nasiru Near Maiduguri.
May 10 at 7:30pm · Like


Balogun Shola Phorlawiyor Ladwheezy you are near Maiduguri
May 10 at 7:34pm · Like


Titus Abe #Near Maiduguri
May 10 at 7:34pm · Like


Chibueze Prince near kanzu
May 10 at 7:35pm · Unlike · 1


Salako Adekemi Near Maiduguri
May 10 at 7:40pm · Like


Ore Idrees Galadima Near Maiduguri.
May 10 at 7:41pm · Like


Hameed Adeyemi Maiduguri
May 10 at 7:44pm · Like


Olanrewaju Olakunle Maiduguri
May 10 at 7:44pm · Like


Akindoyin Mary Near Maiduguri ni o
May 10 at 7:47pm · Like


Kehinde Huzzein Awolola Wish u safety. # Near Maiduguri
May 10 at 7:53pm · Like


Adagunodo Theophilus Aanuoluwa 32 minutes ago near Maiduguri
May 10 at 7:59pm · Like


Daodu Sunday abeg no follow them near sambisa forest o
May 10 at 8:00pm · Like


Amee-sul Mariam Basherry near maiduguri, pls b careful ooo
May 10 at 8:00pm · Like


Fisayo Sam Near Maiduguri,Gods protection will b wit u.
May 10 at 8:01pm · Like


Akinjole Ayoola Akeem BOTH
May 10 at 8:02pm · Like · 1


Rasheed Saburi Tolulope Near Maiduguri
May 10 at 8:06pm · Like


Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Chibueze Prince did u really see Near Kanzu? A few saw it on Twitter. Why I ask is bcos I saw a DSTV dIsh on a tree in that small village. They served us Tuwo and Killishi and water on our break. Daodu Sunday I saw Sambisa forest from the horizons. Its not in Chibok as such. Remotely outside
May 10 at 8:07pm · Edited · Like


Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Amee-sul Mariam Basherry this is your country, no need to be scared
May 10 at 8:08pm · Like · 2


Jessica Ayovunefe Dr Koo wetin u dey do dre!! Abeg ur birthday dón near
May 10 at 8:11pm · Like


Fred it says maiduguri
May 10 at 8:13pm · Like


Adewale Adewole Please once again,don't enter that evil forest Sambisa forest my great woman.
May 10 at 8:16pm · Like


Oluwafemi Odesina It says Maiduguri.
May 10 at 8:19pm · Like

Rasheed Saburi Tolulope E ma wo igbó orò


May 10 at 8:21pm · Like


Lara Abdull-Busari near maiduguri
May 10 at 8:27pm · Like


Ogunleye Simisola maiduguri
May 10 at 8:30pm · Like


Adefioye Adeleye maiduguri,Nigeria
May 10 at 8:56pm · Like


Jodie Bertram It says near maiduguri, nigeria :))
May 10 at 9:10pm · Like


Osarhieme Okungbowa Kai, koo is one brave lady. Thumbs up. You talk and you act. Not many people do this.
May 10 at 9:30pm · Unlike · 1


Aniume Benedict Maidugiri
May 10 at 10:15pm · Like


Miracle Nwune Thats y I really admire n respect u,if i have d resources,i dont mind going with u!!!!Bless Ur heart,pls#BringBackOurGirls!
21 hours ago · Like

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive