SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, May 18, 2014

#HNNMusic #BlackMusicMonth SALUTE to @Banky W, Nigeria's multi-genre KING!


Two of Nigeria's finest Iyanya and BankyW. Bankole Wellington the young man I've been trying to see for all this time was standing in front of me at Eko Hotel's check in line when KJ said "mom this guy looks like BankyW" and I called him "Bankole" and he looked back. OMG! He called me "Auntie Kemi" the forbidden phrase and the rest is history. I made it legal for everyone to now call me Aunty. The CEO of EME entertainment, one of Nigeria's leading independent record labels. I wanna record a song with him. I love singing and rapping too!




He was recently Bestman to Tiwa Savage at her Dubai wedding. The perfect gentleman with the well trimmed beard. All the ladies want him but he does not seem to be ready. Banky may be married to the music for now. Iru eleyi ma need strong woman.



Wellington is the epitome of good multi-genre music. He can sing it all. From "Strong Ting" to "Back Up your Tanker" the songs that introduced me to his world when I returned home after 37 years, to "Jasi" Omoge song. I love the moaning girl "Ki lo fe?" lol. #HNNmusic salutes Banky W this Black Music Month.
Below, Banky W even showed his love for our blogs and gave us his PRIVATE phone number. We network trust me. Do the same. Thank U W!

KJ's blog


#HNNAfrica


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive