SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, May 26, 2014

#HappyMemorialDay: Thank U to all the US Veterans who Serve and Protect us at home and abroad #HNNMemorial

                                


Dear Nancy, things are tough in Nigeria for me but could not be tougher than what you are going thru this weekend when your husband came home. My love to the children and the family.

Happy Memorial Day. We remember our US troops all over the world especially those here in Africa trying to#BringBackOurGirls from Chad.

My 30 years in America means the world to me. America gave me everything. Nigeria gave me NOTHING. My children are American and I truly cherish my other country.

Stay Strong. I will never forget this picture at Andrews AFB
.
Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo
@HNNAfrica on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive