SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

My pals @kanyeWest and @Kimkardashian name baby SAINT WEST! After reggie's team?? #HNNSports



The 35-year-old reality star made the announcement on her website Monday afternoon, noting that their new son, born Saturday, is 8 pounds, 1 ounce. The proud mom also tweeted the unusual name called SAINT. So we have Saint West and North West. I think Kim still misses Reggie! Reggie was with teh Saints football team and took this picture of us at the 2009 MMVA's in Canada while I interviewed her on the red carpet.

Kanye and Kim are two of my BEST career interviews as a music journalist during my beginning. Scroll down on Reverbnation.com/HNNAfrica to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive