SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, May 22, 2008

50 on BET's Rosci: I called her a "HO" cos I refused her SEX!"

UPDATE: Yesterday I told you that Rapper 50 CENT has slammed a TV host for disliking his latest album, claiming she is bitter because he rejected her romantic advances. Rocsi, a presenter on New York show 106 & Park, branded the hip-hop star's Graduation album "garbage" and encouraged listeners to buy rival Kanye West's LP. But 50 Cent - real name Curtis Jackson - has hit back, insisting she only made the comments about his work because he refused her sex. He says, "Rocsi, she said something crazy on a tape. At first, my reaction to it is I should probably tell people who she is for real.

"She's like a pop, I know like four people she slept with. It's favouritism, when you sit on the (BET) couch because... like I don't have time to hang out with you and sleep with you to make you like me on the show. That's not how I do things." Hey readers, 50's all business and doesn't mix it with pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive