SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, May 22, 2008

CONCERT IN THE DARK : I'm now talking about The Kanye West Concert last night-----Finally!


OK, so I did not get my picture from 2004 signed.......Sources tell me he's coming back for two award shows soon. Alright let's talk about the concert last night. I did not go. I was watching Idol afterall. Even the many radio personalities in Canada were not allowed pictures at the after party. We heard cameras were being confiscated! What's with that? All because Chris Breezy and Rihanna were dancing real dirty. Thank God the KFC's were closed! I have to have pictures. Meanwhile I saw Pharrell on my way out of Much Music studios around 5.30pm. He was with Shay and Chad. I have a tape of them from the show too. They opened for Kanye and so did the Mr. Fiasco.

Meanwhile the Toronto Sun gave Kanye 3 and 1/2 stars for the concert. It was too scripted and he did not reach out to the crowd. Glad I stayed home. West has not been the same since his mom passed. I can tell you that. Read the Sun article "West meets North here." Meanwhile the talk on the blogs in the USA was that Rihanna and Chris were drinking underage. What fools! The drinking age here in Canada is 19 in most provinces, not 21 like over there where kids don't know how to drink responsibly. Americans, Send all the hate mail to mediakemi@rogers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive