SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, May 22, 2008

USHER and Tameka have filed for separation?

UPDATE#1 (Toronto)2.50pm ET: I am still working feverishly on this story and it is mixed. My Snitch tells me they are happily married but she has been seen at her Old Alabama road house a lot lately in Atlanta. Could Tameka just want some time alone? My mom does that all the time. She has a country home she built before she met my dad and goes there when they fight and we have to do no chores!LOL!

UPDATE#2 (Toronto) 3.41pmET: Usher is clueless on Ellen in 15 mins at 4pm about this separation. He says "The opinion is that maybe this wife has come in and torn something down … she’s built it up even more now the foundation of who and what I am is even more. This stands for more what I want to see more of … I want to see more men standing with their women. I want to see more men be open and honest about where they are in life and that’s a lot of what I chose to talk about in my music not necessarily just about my relationship just about being vulnerable being honest … that’s the reality." C'mon guys, they
are happily hitched!

UPDATE#3 (Toronto) 4.29pmET:
Hot 107.9 Atlanta midday radio diva Mz Shyneka spoke with Tameka Foster Raymond today regarding the rumors that she and her baby daddy Usher have split. Her exact words to Mz Shyneka were: “All my haters wish that on us but it’s not true at all. We are happy!” Shout out to Mz Shyneka for the tip


Word is that Usher actually filed for separation 3 weeks ago. The album has leaked, a new video is out and the CD is due in just 6 days. Could it be a publicity stunt? He's just done an MTV promo with Tameka on the set as well as well as Dancing with the Stars and SNL. Stay tuned! More on how my partner blog YBF deciphers it and what the audience's comments are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive