SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, May 11, 2008

A ‘Rock the Cradle’ Winner Is Crowned and it's Crosby Loggins....Kenny Loggin's kid!





So our fave L'il B. Sure lost as well as Landon Brown and Akeba Burrell Hammer. As you know we are still behind in Canada but there's the lowdown. See what Landon and L'il B said about what they are up to next!!!! You can't see this video in Canada but I can tell you they may be teaming together in a concert......WITH THEIR DADS!! How cool is that and I have been told they may be hitting T-Dot. Stay tuned! Al B. Sure and Bobby Brown, let me go get my panties ready for Al. B which I will throw on stage! That's what women did in the 90's during his concerts. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive