SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, May 9, 2008

Tina Turner and Cher on May 8 Oprah - Interviews, Performances! (Video)



TINA TURNER has confessed CHER inspired her to leave her abusive marriage to ex-husband IKE - because her pal looked so happy as a single woman. Tina left Ike in July 1976, a year after Cher ended her marriage to Sonny Bono. The pair were close pals and Turner admits she was fascinated watching Cher take to being a single woman. Speaking on an Oprah Winfrey Show special on Thursday (8May08), during which she performed onstage with Cher, Turner says, "I just remember she was so free. I admired her freedom." But the 68-year-old diva admits being on her own was tough at first. She says, "I called it Tina's Operation Oops, because I made so many oops. But I slowly learned."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive