SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, May 9, 2008

WE DO SMOOCHES RIGHT: Rihanna and Chris Brown caught KISSING at KFC!


We do chicken right or we do "ourselves right?" Mmmmm.......I have new photos of RIHANNA and CHRIS BROWN kissing and cuddling in a Miami, Florida KFC diner have ended reports the pair is just good friends. Man, didn't I confirm that yesterday that she said they were D-A-T-I-N-G? Dressed down and looking like any other KFC regulars, the couple went public with their much-hyped romance when the two young hitmakers realised they had been spotted by the paparazzi on Wednesday night (7thMay08).

Rihanna immediately put her arms around Brown's neck and planted a lingering kiss on his lips. The Umbrella singer, who was recently romantically linked to actor Josh Hartnett, recently confessed she and Brown were "very close" in a magazine article, but she stopped short on announcing they were lovers.......and I am having my next house party at the White House in Washington!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive