SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, June 23, 2008

DIDDY LIKES HOW THE MEDIA TAKES ALL HIS NAME CHANGES!

Music mogul SEAN COMBS is impressed by the media's acceptance of his multiple monikers - because no other star has managed to sway the press to take their new names seriously. The 38-year-old star has entertained a host of names to define new personas for his business ventures and personal life - most recently requesting the P be dropped from his latest nickname P. Diddy. And the business tycoon insists the confusion surrounding his symbolic name changes are inconsequential, because so many other high-profile artists are still grappling with the press to change their names in print.

He says, "I do take pride in being able to successfully change my name and having the media actually change my name in print. Prince, he wasn't able to do it. Garth Brooks, he wasn't able to do it. I think I'm the only person that has successfully been able to do it, and I just have fun with it. "It is confusing on Google though. Because I would probably be higher up on Google ranks if I just had one name."

The Diddster loves us and we love him! Now marry Kim Porter and make us like you more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive