SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, June 22, 2008

KID ROCK WANTS KIDS TO STEAL HIS MUSIC, LAPTOPS AND EVEN CARS!

Go to fullsize image

KID ROCK has posted a bizarre online rant, encouraging young fans to steal his music and anything else they want.The star, who this week revealed he is boycotting paid download website iTunes until they pay him more to sell his music online, claims he is happy to let fans download tracks for free - because he's "rich". He also urges kids to steal laptops, MP3 players, cars, and gas from retailers - because big businesses can afford the loss.

He says, "The whole debate on downloading music has gone too far. There are record companies suing kids. You can illegally download my music, steal it if you will. Because I'm f**king rich. "How can I bitch about you downloading a song or two. I can't. "What I would encourage you to do? Let's level the playing field. Steal everything. If you want a new MP3 player or a computer... Do you know how much money Apple and Microsoft have? "Go in there, get a new laptop and run. You need a new car? Go steal a Toyota."

Kids, do what KR says and you will find yourself behind bars. I suggest you just steal his music!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive