SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, June 22, 2008

WILL.I.AM'S KNUCKLE RAP.

BLACK EYED PEAS rapper WILL.I.AM has a scar on his knuckle from filming fight scenes in forthcoming film X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE - because he accidentally punched a camera lens. The Heartbreaker hitmaker - real name William Adams - makes his feature film debut in the upcoming movie in the latest outing of the hit comic book franchise, which is due out next year (09). He tells MTV News,

"You see that little scar I've got on my knuckles? "I'm a newbie when it comes to big action films and stuff... It was my fight scene. I was real into it, and then I missed my mark, and I punched the camera and broke the lens!" And the star admits that it took him 50 takes before the director was happy with his scene. He adds, "But that goes to show you. I ain't to be messed with, because I break lenses!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive