SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

EYEZ IS UNTOUCHABLE!




Top Canadian female hip-hop rapper EYEZ is doing big things and as most of you know I am also a college degreed Publicist of 12 years aside from being in the Journalism field. I am launching a new set of PR campaigns for all my clients. Eyez's Manager/Father, Top Toronto Italian Enterpreneur Lucio Vitale and I are in final talks of my company representing her as Publicist. There is new music coming, new videos and more. Stay tuned. This is one female rap act you musn't miss!! She has put Canada on the female hip-hop map! If you have any inquiries about EYEZ or would like to schedule an interview in person or phoner, or even a booked appearance feel free to e-mail me at mediakemi@rogers.com

Other enquiries about Keminications Media's PR services can also be addressed to the same e-mail. I am in my office Mon-Fri 10am-7pm, Saturdays 10am-3pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive