SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, June 23, 2008

CONTROVERSY BREWING AROUND RIHANNA'S RELATIONSHIP WITH MELISSA!

Mediatakeout is reporting that this new tatoo on Rihanna's shoulders are Melissa Ford's birthday. Mmmm... you be the judge and take a look. The two are inseparable as reported but I really think it's a girlfriend thing. I have one pal like that and we are not gay or nothing. Meanwhile Melissa took the above picture at the MMVA Pressroom. For all those who have been asking, the Rihanna entourage breezed out so fast that I ran after them and yelled.........."R-I-H-A-N-N-A! STOP RIGHT THERE!" Then I told her I played her record to DEATH in Nigeria while I was a radio personality at Radio Nigeria.

She stopped and asked me "Which one." I then said "We Ride.......It's the national anthem over there." It's from her second album. She then grabbed me and said thanks then we should do the picture I wanted but strangely she was looking over her shoulders like the entourage won't let her. Then Melissa was like "C'mon....let's go" after taking the picture!!! It was like Ri-Ri was being controlled somehow by Ford. I won't say it was a lesbian relationship at all. It was more like a personal assistant thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive