SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

YAWN! Trick Daddy is writing his autobiography!

Rapper and Dunk Ryder Record label CEO Trick Daddy is set to take on yet another title: author. The 33-year-old Miami-born rapper, told AllHipHop.com that he is currently working on a new autobiographical book. “The book is amazing already,” Trick Daddy told AllHipHop.com about the untitled book. “I have a writer, I have a agent already shopping the book, and actually, I think we’ll have a book deal by next week.” The untitled book will offer readers Trick Daddy’s personal, honest account of his life, from his upbringing in Miami’s notorious Liberty Square Housing Development.
Now why do some rappers want us to know that they were raised in some housing development and that is news? Please I live in a Toronto project right now! More of the drowsy book idea here.... Yawn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive