SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

ANOTHER BIG ARTIST IN THE WORKS: MEET DWAINE THE POP SENSATION.




Ok, so lets review the people I've interviewed and they became FAMOUS!
Nicki Minaj-No album, nothing but background on other ppl's mixtapes.
Young Jeezy-selling mixtapes from trunk car.
Ciara-no album, kid still in studio with Jazze Phae.
Knaan-Ex Somalian gang member living in the tough Rexdale area of Toronto.
Classified-Small town white rapper from Nova Scotia Sony called me to come intv at an album photo shoot.

So I met another one called Dwaine! Bam, I rushed to Shoppers Drug Mart in my casual clothes, it's snowing and everyone's talking about Whitney in the long line and I am trying to get home before 6pm to cover that red carpet show. This dude says "I'm an artist." I said really? He had his tracks in his I-phone and played these hot dance tracks to me. It was incredible. I told him "I'm a music reporter." Right place at the right time?

Dwaine is a little known BIG secret Toronto based international artist and just shot a video with Diddy, Keri Hilson, Trina and even songs with FloRida. This video has reached almost 1.5 million hits and titled "U R a Millon $ Girl." OMG! This is the next BIG one. Watch out Chris Brown.

Originally from Trinidad, He is signed with Rage Ent/Bungalo/Universal Music. This video was shot in Italy and he is returning to do even more work over there. Dwaine is stepping up his game. Very humble and sincere. He's got the right team. There will be more coming from him. I will have his short video interview later in my collage of Toronto artists. We managed to take some phone snapshots with frozen KJ hardly smiling. He forgot his gloves at home and just wanted to go home quick as the snow started. lol.

2 comments:

  1. so I know of Dwaine and his music...I think he is a great artist, very talented and i look forward to hearing alot more from this soon to be big artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so I know of Dwaine and his music...I think he is a great artist, very talented and i look forward to hearing alot more from this soon to be big artist!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive