SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, February 16, 2012

WATCH THE FUNERAL AS MICHAEL JACKSON WELCOMES WHITNEY HOUSTON TO HEAVEN.

Pic via Facebook
As I reported yesterday, Whitney Houston's funeral will be private at New Hope Baptist Church in New Jersey, USA but will now be somewhat public being streamed LIVE online on the Associated Press website. The AP is the only camera pool allowed in the church and will send feeds out to other networks.

Mayor Booker's office will be setting up jumbotrons (big screen tv's) across the city of Newark in several locations. I will bring you all the pictures. My colleagues at CNN and FOX news are also telling me there may be live outside coverage on their respective networks beginning 11am. I'm guessing they will be interviewing fans and showing us the "celebrities dressed in black" arrivals. Here is the website link.
http://livestream.com/aplive

12:PM ET-New Jersey/Toronto/NYC
11:AM CT-Calgary/Chicago
9:AM PT-Vancouver/Los Angeles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive