SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, February 12, 2012

UPDATE: WHITNEY HOUSTON'S DAUGHTER BOBBI KRISTINA NOW STABLE IN HOSPITAL--SAID TO HAVE ANXIETY ATTACKS.



Whitney's teen daughter Bobbi Kristina was rushed to the hospital IN THE LAST 2 HOURS. Pls pray for Bobbi K. Pls! I attended this girl's 13th birthday which Whitney had me cover for the blog and have photos in in my old computer back home which I will be getting soon. Pray for Bobbi!!!!!!!!

UPDATE: Bobbi is said to have suffered multiple anxiety attacks. Also called "Panic attacks" are typically very common when you have lost an immediate loved one especially in cases like this. I started having panic attacks myself when my brother was struck by a drunk driver as a pedestrian. It is treated with tranquilizers, sedatives and even some anti-depressants. Read more about Panic attacks here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive