SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

LESLIE CARTER, SISTER OF NICK AND AARON CARTER DEAD AT 25!

Leslie Carter, the musician sister of Aaron Carter and former Backstreet Boy Nick Carter, has died in upstate New York at age 25,
“Our family is grieving right now and it’s a private matter. We are deeply saddened for the loss of our beloved sister, daughter, and granddaughter, Leslie Carter,”“We request the utmost privacy during this difficult time.”
Details about Carter’s death have not been released. A request for comment from Nick Carter’s publicist has not been returned. Carter, who reportedly gave birth to a daughter in April, according to Access Hollywood, appeared with her siblings on the E! reality show, “House of Carters.” Her song, “Like Wow,” was featured on the “Shrek” soundtrack in 2001.

This is such a tragedy as I loved the reality show so much and Aaron is a personal friend in the business. We are losing so many people in showbiz these days, it's so tragic. I first met Aaron in 2009 at the MMVA's where he talked to me about his HBO show at the time. I will look for that interview and post it on my new YouTube channel. I sent Aaron an e-mail this morning to send my condolences. Rest in Peace Leslie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive