SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, February 12, 2012

REPORTS: WHITNEY HOUSTON MAY HAVE DROWNED IN THE BATHTUB. POLICE FOUND PRESCRIPTION DRUGS; NO ILLEGAL DRUGS OR ALCOHOL IN ROOM

5.15am EDT/2.13am PT: Whitney Houston's body has now arrived at LA County Coroner's Office; autopsy results are expected within 24 hours. Toxicology results may be longer. Police have searched Whitney's room and they found several prescription drug bottles. Not unusual for people that take multiple medications. (I'm still a Pharmacist in the US and licensed in my original state) so where are the illegal drugs? Police say they found NONE!

Reports I have now say Whitney may have drowned in the bathtub. Now how do you explain this? How does an adult drown in a tub if they are "not drowned" by someone? They may have been "impaired maybe?" Was Whitney indeed impaired on her Rx drugs? Time will tell. This could be ruled an accidental death for someone who just spoke to her mom and cousin Dionne Warwick 2 hours earlier. I don't take baths. I take showers and to think people can still drown in shallow water scares me. Ohhhhhhhh! This hurts. Above is TMZ's exclusive picture of her body leaving the Beverly Hilton on a gurney. God rest her soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive