SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, February 18, 2012

WHITNEY'S PRIVATE WAKE IS HELD.



Photos via Splash/INFphoto/FameFlynet /Toronto Sun/Keminications Media

Bobby Kristina, Cissy Houston and Clive Davis arrive at last nite's wake for Whitney. I heard she looked beautiful and Mrs Whigham's funeral home did an excellent job on that beautiful face. I am going to miss her! For the first time, I am listening to Whitney in my I-Pod since 5 days. This time last week, she was partying and happy. What is this? I cannot make anything out of this senseless death yet. The time I was on that Bravo set blogging in the early days are so vivid now. One thing I will never forget is her humility.

Once while we were on the set at the Buckhead Grand Hyatt, there was a wedding party and everyone recognized Bobby but did not realize Whitney was standing right there. When I told them, that is Whitney, one woman was shy or scared and I said to her "go to her and ask her for a photo, she'll give ya" Whitney's nice and love fans. The lady was thrilled, got an autograph, hug and picture. Come to think of it, Whitney's signature is not in my book of celeb sigs. It was not meant to be, I guess. It's the little things you forget. Pls listen to her final album "I didn't know my own strenght." Thank You--MsKemi @HipHossip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive