SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, February 16, 2012

OVERDRIVE RUMORS: BOBBY BROWN HAS NOT BEEN BANNED FROM WHITNEY'S FUNERAL.

BREAKING UPDATE: The service for Whitney Houston will be broadcast LIVE on the internet at noon. Mrs Cissy Houston and her cousin Dionne Warwick are the two who planned all the funeral details. Contrary to several blogger and online reports, (I'm a Journalist) I have spoken to Bobby Brown tonight via e-mail. He is NOT banned from the funeral and Cissy is not preventing him from seeing Bobbi Kristina.

Tune in Saturday at noon. I will have the internet link later. I NEVER quote paparazzi blogs or anyone in my eyewitness stories. I have worked as a Journalist for 16 years. Those folks at the paparazzi blogs and TV shows are NOT always Journalists. Several mainstream media outlets are not investing in entertainment journalists anymore but quoting paparazzi blogs. I reported this first in Canada. Bobby is NOT banned from any funeral.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive