SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

#HNNCulture: #BREAKING>>8 Girls rushed to hospital in #Kenya after Botched Circumcision. @NTVKenya

Young Girls in my Nigerian neighborhood
Eight girls are currently admitted at Nakuru General Provincial Hospital in Kenya after a botched circumcision exercise. Neighbours raised the alarm after the girls started bleeding yet their parents who okayed the process refused to take the girls to hospital.. Police are also searching for the parents of the girls, who reportedly went into hiding.

Well, I remember getting circumcized at 5 and went home in bleeding diapers. In the name of tradition I asked my mom why? My grandmother arranged it when we were young and my mother shed a tear saying she was brainwashed to do it. I have been very open about this describing my sexuality to Nigerians on social media. No orgasms unless you use a sex toy and so many other personal issues. Seems like someone forgot that one day, we girls become mothers, wives and lovers. these issues have forced many women in Nigeria to keep silent and husbands go out for sex. Believe it or not.

The madness continues. Read more at NTV Kenya 

Blog Archive