SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, December 1, 2013

OPINION: #DRKOO2014 My Message for #Nigerians about Self Worth in 2014, a year before the ELECTIONS.



Don't let anyone's ignorance, hate, drama or negativity stop you from being the best person you can be. Keep it real with the people around you no matter how fake they are. Don't listen or think about anything other people say about you. Just live your life and prove them wrong. Good things happen when you distance yourself from negative people. I am arrogant and pompous and many of you see me as down to earth. that is bcos you are FAKES. You see me in communities helping ppl and doing things and consider that bringing myself down to the level of the masses. Don't you know I am one of the masses, your fakeness is dirty as shit you ask me why I ride okadas and dont have a car. Do you take cars into markets in Nigeria? Many of you are liars, cheats and frauds. Get off your high horse and act yourself and still have ppl love you for who you are. Over time you realize that some people aren't worth it anymore.Life is too short to hide your feelings. Don't be afraid to say what you feel. My father already told you in yesterday's The Punch Newspapers that you cannot suppress my views.

Love yourself before trying to hate or like me!! If you can find Paul Ukpabio's article in 2012, read it. I was in Canada watching all the hate here. Paul works for The Nation and emailed me in Canada cos he found me an interesting person.

Dr A. Olukemi Omololu-Olunloyo

Blog Archive