SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, May 4, 2014

OPINION: Odebunmi Adeyeye a CLASSIC Nigerian #MORON in the making!


Another disgraceful Nigerian in the making. They have so much anti-government sentiments, they remain failures their entire lives! Odebunmi Adeyeye will prolly think I'm promoting him. Can never understand what happens when he is searched online. Be careful what you write about people online.

Odebunmi Adeleye Am beginning to dislike you for this your foolish bias view on the political situation. You are suppose to be objective and not subjective. What is GEM doing? Is it becuse your dad is benefitting from the foolish regime and you are Aldo looking for a post cone 2015. I hope you will not die young
3 hours ago · Like



Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Odebunmi Adeleye I'm not a subjective Journalist. I'm an opinion and investigative Journo. You are BANNED from all my social media pages. You don't fucking insult my dad. I don't know your brainless dad who wasted sperm in creating you nor insulted him. My father has no relationship with the PDP admin and quit over there way before APC came.
about an hour ago · Edited · Like

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive