SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

BREAKING NEWS: Beyonce finally confirms she is married and explains why she won't talk about it earlier......

Superstar couple BEYONCE KNOWLES and JAY-Z refused to tell the world about their marriage - because they want to keep their relationship free of "tabloid drama". The Crazy In Love star wed rapper Jay-Z on 4 April (08) in New York, although neither of the newlyweds spoke out to confirm the happy news - until now.

And Knowles insists her reluctance to share details of their nuptials stems from their desire to steer clear of media scrutiny. She says, "I don't deny it (the wedding). I just don't talk about it. We've never talked about us and it's kind of protected our relationship. I think it's kept us out of tabloid drama. "A lot of actresses that have had successful relationships don't talk about them, so neither do I." What I wanna know is why Beyonce thinks the media and the tabloids/paparazzi are the same? Also what does being an actress has to do with it? She's not even a good actress! I would change that to "Singer." Congrats anyway....yawn! Now put on a ring, would ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive