SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Fergie feared an accidental stage dive on that Today Show gig!

Pop star FERGIE feared she would fall from the stage and career into the crowd during a bizarre acrobatic live performance on a U.S. TV show on Tuesday (20May08). The Black Eyed Peas star shocked viewers by crawling across the stage and writhing in skin-tight leggings while singing Heart's Barracuda, before performing a series of catapults that almost propelled her into the Today Show audience at New York's Rockefeller Plaza.

And the 33-year-old confessed afterwards she had lost control and came close to tumbling from the stage. She said afterwards, "I should've pointed my toes. My gymnastics coach would've been upset. I just didn't want to fall off I didn't know how much room I had. Thank you for letting me crawl on your floor." Watch the videos again......She almost lost the balance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive