SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, May 16, 2008

My Playboy Experience................Jayde interviewed!



The video is up there on my Daily Motion VIDEOWALL! That is my 21 y/o son above with the newest 2008 Playboy playmate of the year. Some of you know that I'm family up there in the Chicago headquarters and got to do an exclusive interview with Jayde Nicole at her Posh hotel downtown Toronto after her 2 hour autograph signing at Yonge and College. We all had fun. That issue is out on stands above and Jayde signed several autographs for me and also my interview was recorded by Playboy TV while my son/videographer was recording ours.

Video Director Ed Knigge and Playboy Marketing Director Stephen Murray said it would be aired on Playboy Television as part of the documentary of Jayde's visit back home to Canada. So you men subscribers who have Playboy on cable, look for my complete interview coverage which will also premiere later today on my media gossip site! You go "Hefster" I wrote Hef today just to say "thank you" across the years for all their support of my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive