SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

STALE NEWS: Akon planning a country music career too!

AKON is set to go country using a pseudonym, so no one knows it's him behind the heartbreak songs. The R&B sensation has been trying to keep his country music plans under wraps, but word has leaked out and now Akon has come forward with his secret bid to become a Nashville, Tennessee sensation. He tells MTV, "I was trying to shock the world with that. I've been doing some writing and producing for some country artists but I've been going under and alias, so no one knows I'm doing it. "Depending on those records, how well they do, I might just come out with one (album)... I just want to see if I can conquer this side of things."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive