SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

TONIGHT ON BET: "Clifford Speaks" (Rapper T.I) talks about his legal WOES!


T.I. will sit down for an interview about recent legal woes and the prospect of incarceration with Black Entertainment Television’s Toure in the half-hour special “T.I. Speaks,” premiering Wednesday night TONIGHT at 7:30 on BET. Leave T.I alone! Please, he's already doing enough. Fiance's due with a baby, speaking in schools, still getting over Philant's death etc! For all you Canadians E-MAILERS ALWAYS ASKING, quit asking me and MESS WITH your Rogers hi-tech remote (they don't even have those in the U.S) BET is on 49!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ain't mad at cha....

BET IS ON CHANNEL 49

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive