SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

WEEZY: Cocaine makes my skin look BAD!




Rapper LIL WAYNE has given up taking cocaine, because the drug ruins his complexion. The Lollipop hitmaker insists he now sticks to marijuana, after experiments with the white powder threatened to ruin his good looks Wayne tells Blender magazine, "I don't do too many (drugs). I just smoke weed and drink. But I'll never f**k with no more coke. It's not about the bad high, it's just about the acne: Cocaine makes your face break out. I'm a pretty boy." The star is currently awaiting trial on drug possession charges, after cops stopped his tourbus in Arizona in January 2008 and found illegal substances.

Kemi asks: Does Weezy really have good looks?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive