SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, June 21, 2008

MOTLEY CRUE DRUMMER LEE PUTS ANDERSON ON GOOGLE ALERT.

Jealous rocker TOMMY LEE has his on/off lover and former wife PAMELA ANDERSON on `Google Alert', so he can quiz her about stories that break online. The actress/model reveals the Motley Crue star knows about every headline-making incident before she does - because it's sent direct to his computer. She tells the new issue of Radar magazine, "For some reason, Tommy has me Google Alerted. He'll always be like, 'What's this?' 'What's this?' He gets every single thing.

"I'm like, `Honey! Stop Google Alerting me!'" Lee recently revealed he and his ex are back together, and now Anderson has confirmed the news, adding, "I can't get rid of him."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive