SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, May 19, 2013

AUDIO: NIGERIAN YOUTH ARE CERTIFIED THE LAZIEST ON THE PLANET!


No more laziness and crap. Get up, and look for a job and empower yourselves. Learn English and stop blaming government for your demise. Nigerian youth are the laziest on the planet. 42 million unemployed, 50% cannot speak the country's main language ENGLISH and everyone wants to go to America or the UK and every other country where they could screw up the economy, do fraud or traffic drugs.

You stay in your own country and build it. This is the plague within the 18-25 age group. I am more worried about the under 18 who are extremely intelligent. I visit schools weekly in my hometown Ibadan just like I did in Baltimore, MD, USA.




#MsKemi
@HipHossip on twitter

Blog Archive