SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, May 19, 2013

#SOCIALMEDIA: NIGERIAN GANGSTA WANNABE ADEBAYO ODUNAYO OWOEYE MAKES DEATH THREATS, NOW ON POLICE WATCH.

Adebayo Odunayo Owoeye
This Nigerian man ODUNAYO ADEBAYO OWOEYE is just making noise or is he? These are the kinds of real life examples I try to illustrate on social media where these little gangsta wannabees make empty death threats to scare you or even real threats.

You have to flag down their accounts exposing them to Facebook and to others that need to know. Enough people have died on this social media thru examples like this. In this case this kid has now found himself in the police watchlist as I am the daughter of a high ranking politician in Nigeria let alone the fact that Facebook has now flagged his account. Why they get excited, I don't know.

Just ruining your life slowly is the work of Nigerian youth out here. Never smart! Wanna be his friend? His profile is set to public. https://www.facebook.com/owonikoko.g.orpeyemi

 For someone trying to "GUN me down" he even prayed this morning below.


4.45pm: I hear lots of fans are at Options Club waiting for me to hangout as scheduled at 4pm. I changed my mind. Don't feel like going. Tired! Sorry!!

I'm a #DIVA

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo
@HipHossip on twitter


Blog Archive